Intertwined monogram napkins with two initials.
Our plain cotton napkins are approx 45cm square, and the fabric is woven to have a textured look of natural linen. The napkins are available in a range of colours, and a choice of embroidery colours.
Your embroidery will be positioned diagonally on the lower right corner of the napkin.
Monogram cotton napkins are the perfect custom wedding gift. They are also a great 4th wedding anniversary gift, where the traditional gift is cotton is for the 2nd wedding anniversary and linen for 4nd wedding anniversary.
We have been lucky enough to have our embroidered napkins featured in several Magazine, such as Vogue, Brides and You and Your Wedding. We have been included in numerous online wedding blogs, such as And So To Wed and Love My Dress.
- 100% Cotton napkin in a range of colours – porcelain and grey
- Approx 46cm square napkin with plain hem
- Choice of embroidery colours
- We can colour match embroidery to your wedding theme or home decor colours – You can choose any colour from this Madeira thread chart, and add the shade number to your order
- Machine washable
- Embroidered in Nottingham
How to Care for your Napkins
As with most things in our lives, if we take care of them, they will love us back, and this applies to our linen napkins! We’ve created a range that can be personalised to both your theme, and colour scheme and we want them to last event after event. Our followers and customers have helped us on this one and, alongside us, have given their top tips on how they care for their napkins. So, read ours and their top tips on our Blog.