valentine CRACKERS – Reusable Crackers Once “Pulled” Become Full Size Napkins
Our Valentine Cracker have a beautiful LOVE hearts design, and tied with gorgeous pink velvet ribbons. Inside there is a special cardboard barrel, which you can fill with your own small gift, chocolates or cookies! After your Valentine celebrations, just wash your cotton napkins as normal and store them until next year in the study gift box. We will include full instructions of how to make your crackers year after year, and tips of how to make them super special every Valentines!
The crackers will not “pull” like a traditional cracker. Simply remove the velvet bow and unroll the crackers to reveal the barrel where you can hide your own gift, or Valentine note. Use the napkin as normal and save the bows and barrel for the next time you use the crackers.
The 100% cotton napkins are approximately 45cm square and are embroidered with a pink LOVE hearts design.
Your embroidery will be positioned on the lower edge of the napkin, and you can use them as standard napkins if you don’t want to make them into crackers for every Valentine’s Day.
There is lots more information and photos on my Blog of our Monogrammed Eco Crackers, also you need some tablescape inspiration, why not pop over to our Blog or Instagram.
- 100% cotton red napkins
- Inside each cracker, is a custom made storage barrel to hide a special gift or chocolate. The cardboard barrel has a little lid to keep the gift safe inside, and so people can’t see what the surprise is until they have been opened!
- The crackers are empty, so you can add your own small gift, love message, joke or sweets
- Instructions are included so you know how to make your crackers year after year, and tips to make them look super special!
- Approx 45cm Square napkin
- Embroidered in Nottingham
- Machine washable