Gorgeous vintage monogram napkin, which, due to its large size, can only have one initial embroidered. The single initial is approximately 9cm tall.
Your embroidered vintage monogram will be positioned on the lower right corner of the napkin. This style monogram can only use 1 initial. Napkin corners are mitered and each edge has a hemstitch finish. Excellent quality napkins, ideal for gifts and special occasions.
We can offer discounts for larger orders of vintage monogram napkins. If you would like to order more than 20 napkins, please email your details and we can discuss your requirements.
- 100% Linen napkin with luxury hemstitch edge
- Approx 50cm square
- Choice of embroidery colours – You can choose any colour from this Madeira thread chart, and add the shade number to your order
- Choose to have personalisation horizontal or diagonal in the bottom right corner of napkin
- We can colour match embroidery to your wedding theme / home décor
- Machine washable
- Embroidered in Nottingham
Huge thank you to Amy Beth Ellice for letting me share her personal photo of her monogram napkins on her alfresco tablescape.
For more napkin inspiration – please visit our Blog.