Monogrammed Ruffle Napkin in Burgundy by Rebecca Udall X The Embroidered Napkin Company
Rebecca Udall’s ruffle linen napkin in burgundy are easy to style with either whimsical or contemporary accessories. Personalised with a choice of monogram designs in ivory, they feel contemporary, but with a nod to the past so they won’t easily date.
“This design was a true labour of love to get the design and quality just right. Ruffle linens are timeless and are evocative of European charm. Easy to style with either whimsical or contemporary table accessories, depending on your mood.”
Rebecca has chosen her favourite monogram styles for her linen collaboration with The Embroidered Napkin Company. French Fishtail, French Script and Baroque monograms have a traditional feel with a modern edge, to create linen heirlooms of the future.
Monogrammed Ruffle Napkin in Burgundy
- Crafted with Irish woven linen
- A generous ruffle hem for a whimsical feel
- Dimensions: 50x50cm including a 5cm ruffle
- Napkin made in Europe
- Care: Wash up to 30 degrees; air dry; no bleach; iron with steam on medium to high heat
- Monogram embroidered in Nottingham
- You can have one initial embroidered, in a choice of 3 monogram styles
- Choose monogram placement either horizontal or diagonal in the corner
This product is available exclusively at the rebeccaudall.com.com and embroiderednapkincompany.co.uk