Monogrammed Scallop Towel by Rebecca Udall X The Embroidered Napkin Company
Elevate the everyday with Rebecca’s luxurious soft and absorbent range of towels, which can now be monogrammed too! With a choice of three monogram styles, which are embroidered in matching thread to the asparagus green scallop trim.
Made in Portugal from Portuguese woven cotton, the terry towelling is woven with long staple fibres – the finest raw cotton fibres – for super soft, long-lasting and absorbent towels.
“There is nothing smarter than a stack of white towels but the addition of a classic, wavy scallop adds charm. Compliment your decor with the trim colours.”
Monogrammed scallop towels
- Made in Portugal from Portuguese woven cotton
- Zero twist construction: only possible with the highest quality raw cotton. Naturally soft and incredibly absorbent
- Combed cotton: a process to get rid of the short fibres for a more durable and softer fabric
- 550gsm: a perfect balance of plushness, absorption and quick drying
- Scallop detail to the top and bottom sides
- Hand towel 50cm x 90cm, bath towel 80cm x 125cm, bath sheet 100cm x 150cm
- Monogram embroidered in Nottingham
- You can have one initial embroidered
- Three monogram styles to choose from
- Choose monogram placement either horizontal in the centre or diagonal in the corner
This product is available exclusively at the rebeccaudall.com.com and embroiderednapkincompany.co.uk