For our Floral Crest Monogram Napkins, we use a single initial in the centre of the frame. You can choose your embroidery colour for the initial, flowers and detail on the frame. For the example on this napkin we used Pale Pink 1120.
Your embroidery will be positioned on the lower right corner of the napkin. Napkin corners are mitered and each edge has a hemstitch finish. Excellent quality napkins, ideal for gifts and special occasions.
- 100% linen hemstitch napkin
- 50cm square
- Choice of embroidery colours for the single initial, flowers and frame detail
- Choose to have personalisation horizontal or diagonal in the bottom right corner of napkin
- We can colour match embroidery to your wedding theme / home décor for a small extra charge
- Machine washable
- Embroidered in Nottingham
To see real weddings and events we have made napkins for, please pop over to our Blog.
How to Care for your Napkins
As with most things in our lives, if we take care of them, they will love us back, and this applies to our linen napkins! We’ve created a range that can be personalised to both your theme, and colour scheme and we want them to last event after event. Our followers and customers have helped us on this one and, alongside us, have given their top tips on how they care for their napkins. So, read ours and their top tips on our Blog.