Monogram cotton Napkin
Beautiful fancy vintage monogram looks stunning embroidered onto our cotton hemstitch napkins. This monogram style, is quite large, so we only recommend one initial on each napkin. This could be the family surname initial, or maybe the first letter from each person’s first name, to create a unique place setting idea.
Each cotton hemstitch napkin is approx 45cm square, and the fabric is woven to have a textured look of natural linen. Napkin corners are mitered and each edge has a hemstitch finish. The napkins are available in a range of colours, and a choice of embroidery colours.
Your embroidery will be positioned diagonally on the lower right corner of the napkin.
A set of Monogram cotton napkin are the perfect custom wedding gift. They are also a great 4th wedding anniversary gift, where the traditional gift is cotton is for the 2nd wedding anniversary and linen for 4nd wedding anniversary.
We have been lucky enough to have our embroidered napkins featured in several Magazine, such as Vogue, Brides and You and Your Wedding. We have been included in numerous online wedding blogs, such as And So To Wed and Love My Dress.
- 100% Cotton napkin in a range of colours – porcelain, natural and pigeon
- Approx 46cm square napkin with hemstitch edge
- Choice of embroidery colours for you Fancy Vintage Monogram
- We can colour match embroidery to your wedding theme or home decor colours – You can choose any colour from this Madeira thread chart, and add the shade number to your order
- Machine washable
- Embroidered in Nottingham
We have been lucky enough to have our embroidered napkins featured in several glossy magazines such as Brides & You and Your Wedding Magazine and online Wedding Blogs, such as And So To Wed and Love My Dress.
To see real weddings and events we have made napkins for, please pop over to our Blog.