Gothic monogram napkins, embroidered in two colours onto white linen napkins. You can have two initials from the couple’s two first names, initials from a person’s first and surname, or a single letter from their surname.
You can choose your embroidery colour for the initial and also choose your colour for the detail.
Our Linen hemstitch napkins are of excellent quality, have neat mitred corners and each edge has a hemstitch finish. Excellent quality napkins, ideal for gifts and special occasions.
We offer discounts for larger orders of napkins. Discounts are automatically applied when you order via the website or you can request a quote for a custom napkin here
- 100% linen monogram napkin
- 50cm square linen napkin
- Choice of embroidery colours for the initial and detail
- Choose to have personalisation horizontal or diagonal in the bottom right corner of the napkin
- We can colour match embroidery to your wedding theme/home décor
- Machine washable
- Embroidered in Nottingham
The colours for this example Gothic monogram napkin is Navy blue 1242 for the initial and the detail is in Sage green 1495.
To see real weddings and events we have made napkins for, please pop over to our Blog.