A gorgeous vintage heirloom floral monogram napkin, which, due to its large size, can only have one initial embroidered. The single initial is approximately 10cm tall, and is full of pretty flowers.
Your embroidered heirloom monogram will be positioned on the lower right corner of the napkin. This style monogram can only use 1 initial. Napkin corners are mitred and each edge has a hemstitch finish. Excellent quality napkins, ideal for gifts and special occasions.
Heirloom Floral Monogram is available on matching linen cocktail napkins and Linen Hemstitch placemats.
Linen Hemstitch Napkins
- 100% Linen napkin with luxury hemstitch edge
- Approx 50cm square linen napkin
- White napkins only
- Heirloom Floral Monogram is embroidered in a beautiful mix of pretty colours, to compliment all decor colours. With hints of delicate pinks, yellow, blues and violet
- Choose to have monogram horizontal or diagonal in the bottom right corner of napkin
- Machine washable
- Embroidered in Nottingham
For more napkin inspiration – please visit our Blog.