I have always loved vintage monograms, embroidered with pretty flowers and full of textured stitches. This year, I’m really excited to launch, our first exclusive monogram, inspired by hand embroidered floral monograms, and only available through The Embroidered Napkin Company (and our sister Company, Extra Special Touch).
A gorgeous vintage inspired floral monogram napkin, which, due to its large size, can only have one initial embroidered. The single initial is approximately 12cm tall.
Your embroidered vintage monogram will be positioned on the lower right corner of the napkin. This style monogram can only use 1 initial. Napkin corners are mitred and each edge has a hemstitch finish. Excellent quality napkins, ideal for gifts and special occasions.
We are offering our EXCLUSIVE floral monogram on our Cotton Hemstitch Napkins and Linen Hemstitch Napkins.
Linen Hemstitch Napkins
- 100% Linen napkin with luxury hemstitch edge
- Approx 50cm square linen napkin
- White napkins only
- Our floral monogram is embroidered in a beautiful mix of pretty colours, to compliment all decor colours. With hints of delicate pinks, lemon, blues and coral
- Choose to have personalisation horizontal or diagonal in the bottom right corner of napkin
- Machine washable
- Embroidered in Nottingham
For more napkin inspiration – please visit our Blog.