ECO friendly CHRISTMAS CRACKERS monogrammed – Reusable Crackers Once “Pulled” Become Full Size Napkins
Our monogram velvet crackers are full size cotton napkins and tied with gorgeous gold monogrammed velvet ribbon bows. Inside there is a special cardboard barrel, which you can fill with your own small gift or chocolate. After your Christmas dining, just wash your cotton napkins as normal and store them until next Christmas in the sturdy gift box. We will include full instructions of how to make your crackers year after year, and tips of how to make them super special every Christmas!
The crackers will not “pull” like a traditional cracker. Simply remove the velvet bow and unroll the crackers to reveal the barrel with the small gift hidden inside. Use the napkin as normal and save the ribbons and barrel for the next time you use the crackers.
The 100% cotton napkins are approximately 45cm square and are available in ivory or white. You can choose claret red or sage green velvet ribbon bows to finish your eco friendly crackers.
There is lots more information and photos on my Blog of our Monogrammed Eco Crackers, also you need some tablescape inspiration, why not pop over to our Blog or Instagram.
- 100% cotton napkins in ivory or white
- Inside each cracker, is a custom made storage barrel to place a special gift or chocolate. The cardboard barrel has a little lid to keep the gift safe inside, and so people can’t see what the surprise is until they have been opened!
- The crackers are empty, so you can add your own small gift, message, joke or sweets
- Instructions are included so you know how to make your crackers year after year, and tips to make them look super special!
- Choose from claret red or sage green velvet ribbon to embellish your crackers, one ribbon bow can be monogrammed with guest initials
- Approx 45cm Square napkin
- Embroidered in Nottingham
- Machine washable
Stunningly styled @alicewilkesdesign