ECO CHRISTMAS CRACKERS – Reusable Crackers Once “Pulled” Become Full Size Napkins
Our Christmas Eco Crackers are full size cotton napkins embroidered with a festive monogram and tied with gorgeous velvet ribbons. Inside there is a special cardboard barrel, which you can fill with your own small gift or chocolate. After your Christmas dining, just wash your cotton napkins as normal and store them until next Christmas in the study gift box. We will include full instructions of how to make your crackers year after year, and tips of how to make them super special every Christmas!
The crackers will not “pull” like a traditional cracker. Simply untie the velvet bow and unroll the crackers to reveal the barrel with the small gift hidden inside. Use the napkin as normal and save the ribbons and barrel for the next time you use the crackers.
The 100% cotton napkins are approximately 55cm square and are embroidered with a beautiful pine cone monogram. You can have each guest initial embroidered and they make a perfect touch to your Christmas table decorations. This monogram is embroidered with a single initial, leaves and pine cones design, in a subtle Christmas green, red and brown – it makes a sophisticated finish to your table. You can choose to have green or red velvet ribbons to finish your eco crackers.
Your embroidery will be positioned on the lower edge of the napkin, and you can use them as standard napkins if you don’t want to make them into crackers for every Christmas dinner.
We also offer a beautiful linen Christmas Cocktail Napkin embroidered with a pine cone wreath to match our monogrammed eco crackers.
There is lots more information and photos on my Blog of our Monogrammed Eco Crackers, also you need some tablescape inspiration, why not pop over to our Blog or Instagram.
- 100% cotton napkins with neat mitred corners
- Inside each cracker, is a custom made storage barrel to place a special gift or chocolate. The cardboard barrel has a little lid to keep the gift safe inside, and so people can’t see what the surprise is until they have been opened!
- The crackers are empty, so you can add your own small gift, message, joke or sweets
- Instructions are included so you know how to make your crackers year after year, and tips to make them look super special!
- Choose from red or green velvet ribbon to embellish your crackers
- Approx 55cm Square napkin
- Embroidered in Nottingham with single monogram and Christmas pine cone design
- Machine washable
This is a Sonia Showalter Design.