Our personalised velvet ribbon bow is embroidered with guest’s name – making a unique place setting. Each length of ribbon is 5cm wide x 1m long.
They make an unusual way to personalise your wedding table decor, and look stunning with our napkins. They are also ideal to use as personalised ribbon for gifts and home decor.
They are ideal for use at weddings, for family and special dinner parties.
Our velvet ribbons are available in a range of colours. If you cannot see the colour you need, we can order special colours to match your wedding or special event theme (but please leave plenty of time to order from our suppliers).
You can choose from various colours for your embroidery.
The guest name can be positioned on the left or right of the ribbon, and you can choose the cut finish at the end of your ribbon.
The length of ribbon is approx 100cm long and 5cm wide. We can provide ribbon in lengths and you can tie into bows yourself, or we can tie into bows ready for you to unpack and place straight on your tables.
● 5cm wide velvet ribbon
● Approx 1m long
● Choice of embroidery colour
● Choice of ribbon colour
● Names can be embroidered on the left or right of the ribbon length
● Embroidered in Nottingham
- Leafy green bow is Harrington font
- Burgundy bow is Calligraphy font
- Navy bows with Edwardian Script styled by Fiona Leahy Design for Estee Launder
- Navy bow is Calligraphy font
- Red bow is Black font
- Burgundy bow is Script from Olivia and Jamie’s wedding on our Blog
- Sage green bow is Calligraphy font and included in a luxury safari birthday party on our Blog
- Burgundy bow is Edwardian Script
- Sage green bow is Script and from Easter Tablescapes on our Blog
- Burgundy bow is Calligraphy
- Pink bow with Calligraphy
- Navy bows with Hand Calligraphy
- Burgundy bows with Script
- Navy blue bow with Harrington
If you’d like to see examples of how our ribbons have been used, have a look through our Instagram feed.
Visit our Blog to see wedding napkin inspiration and embroidered handkerchiefs featured in styled shoots and real weddings.