A Stag Christmas Napkins monogrammed with a single initial. You could use a single initial from the first letter from each person’s first name, to create a unique place setting idea, or use the first letter of the family surname.
Our cotton hemstitch napkins are approx 45cm square, and the fabric is woven to have a textured look of natural linen. Napkin corners are mitered and each edge has a hemstitch finish. The napkins are available in a range of colours, and a choice of embroidery colours. The Stag Christmas Napkins on this page is on natural cotton napkin with Chocolate 1145 embroidery,
Your embroidery will be positioned diagonally on the lower right corner of the napkin.
Our stag napkins are the perfect Christmas gift for stag decor lovers, and ideal cotton anniversary gift too.
- 100% Cotton napkin in a range of colours – porcelain, natural and pigeon
- Approx 46cm square napkin with hemstitch edge
- Choice of embroidery colours
- We can colour match embroidery to your wedding theme or home decor colours – You can choose any colour from this Madeira thread chart, and add the shade number to your order
- Machine washable
- Embroidered in Nottingham
To see real weddings and events we have made napkins for, please pop over to our inspirational Blog.
How to Care for your Napkins
As with most things in our lives, if we take care of them, they will love us back, and this applies to our linen napkins! We’ve created a range that can be personalised to both your theme, and colour scheme and we want them to last event after event. Our followers and customers have helped us on this one and, alongside us, have given their top tips on how they care for their napkins. So, read ours and their top tips on our Blog.