I have always loved vintage monograms, embroidered with pretty flowers and full of textured stitches. In 2019 we launched our first exclusive monogram, inspired by hand-embroidered floral monograms, and only available through The Embroidered Napkin Company (and our sister Company, Extra Special Touch).
Gorgeous vintage floral monogram napkins, which, due to their large size, can only have one initial embroidered. The single initial is approximately 12cm tall.
Your embroidered vintage monogram will be positioned on the lower right corner of the napkin. This style monogram can only use 1 initial. Napkin corners are mitred and each edge has a hemstitch finish. Excellent quality napkins, ideal for gifts and special occasions.
We offer discounts for larger orders of napkins. Discounts are automatically applied when you order via the website or you can request a quote for a custom napkin here
We are offering our EXCLUSIVE floral monogram on our Cotton Hemstitch Napkins and Linen Hemstitch Napkins.
- 100% Cotton napkin with luxury hemstitch edge
- Available in Porcelain and natural
- Approx 45cm square napkin
- Our vintage floral monogram napkins is embroidered in a beautiful mix of pretty colours, to complement all decor colours. With hints of delicate pinks, lemon, blues and coral
- Choose to have personalisation horizontal or diagonal in the bottom right corner of the napkin
- Machine washable
- Embroidered in Nottingham
How to Care for your Napkins
As with most things in our lives, if we take care of them, they will love us back, and this applies to our napkins! We’ve created a range that can be personalised to both your theme and colour scheme and we want them to last event after event. Our followers and customers have helped us on this one and, alongside us, have given their top tips on how they care for their napkins. So, read ours and their top tips on our Blog.