Reusable Crackers Once “Pulled” Become Ruffle Napkins
Christmas Fabric Cracker is embroidered with a festive potted Christmas tree design and tied with gorgeous velvet ribbons. Inside there is a special cardboard barrel, which you can fill with your own small gift or chocolate. After your Christmas dining, just wash your cotton napkins as normal and store them until next Christmas in the study gift box.
The crackers will not “pull” like a traditional cracker. Simply untie the velvet bow and unroll the crackers to reveal the barrel with the small gift hidden inside. Use the napkin as normal and save the ribbons and barrel for the next time you use the crackers.
The 100% linen napkins are approximately 35cm square and are embroidered with a beautiful potted Christmas tree design. This design is embroidered in subtle Christmas greens, red and brown – it makes a sophisticated finish to your table. You can choose to have green or red velvet ribbons to finish your eco crackers.
Your embroidery will be positioned on the lower edge of the napkin, and you can use them as standard napkins if you don’t want to make them into crackers for every Christmas dinner.
There is lots more information and photos on my Blog of our Monogrammed Eco Crackers, also you need some tablescape inspiration, why not pop over to our Blog or Instagram.
- 100% linen ruffle napkins approx 35cm square
- Inside each Christmas fabric cracker, is a custom made storage barrel to place a special gift or chocolate. The cardboard barrel has a little lid to keep the gift safe inside, and so people can’t see what the surprise is until they have been opened!
- The crackers are empty, so you can add your own small gift, message, joke or sweets
- Choose from red or green velvet ribbon to embellish your crackers
- Embroidered in Nottingham with Christmas tree design
- Hand wash only
This is a Sonia Showalter Design.