Reusable Crackers Once “Pulled” Become Ruffle Napkins
Luxury fabric cracker with fancy scallop edge is embroidered with a festive Christmas tree design and finished with gorgeous matching green satin ribbon bows. Inside there is a special maxi sized cardboard barrel, which you can fill with your own gift. After your Christmas dining, just wash your linen napkins as normal and store them until next Christmas in the study gift box.
The crackers will not “pull” like a traditional cracker. Simply untie the satin bow and unroll the crackers to reveal the barrel with the small gift hidden inside. Use the napkin as normal and save the ribbons and barrel for the next time you use the crackers.
The 100% linen napkins are approximately 45cm square and are embroidered with a beautiful Christmas monogram design. The festive monogram is embroidered in a beautiful metallic gold thread, Christmas green, red and brown – it makes a sophisticated finish to your table.
Your embroidery will be positioned on the lower edge of the napkin, and you can use them as standard napkins if you don’t want to make them into crackers for every Christmas dinner.
- 100% linen ruffle napkins approx 45cm square
- Inside each Christmas fabric cracker, is a custom made storage barrel (75mm x 155mm ) to place a special gift or chocolate. The cardboard barrel has a little lid to keep the gift safe inside, and so people can’t see what the surprise is until they have been opened!
- The crackers are empty, so you can add your own small gift, message, joke or sweets
- Green satin ribbon to embellish your crackers
- Embroidered in Nottingham with Christmas monogram
- Hand wash only