BOW MONOGRAM CRACKERS – Reusable Crackers Once “Pulled” Become Full Size Napkins
Our Bow Monogram Crackers have a beautiful bow embroidered, monogrammed with guest initial, and tied with gorgeous velvet ribbons. Inside there is a special cardboard barrel, which you can fill with your own small gift, chocolates or cookies! After your lunch, just wash your cotton napkins as normal and store them until next year in the study gift box. We will include full instructions of how to make your crackers year after year, and tips of how to make them super special every Easter!
The crackers will not “pull” like a traditional cracker. Simply untie the velvet bow and unroll the crackers to reveal the barrel with the small gift hidden inside. Use the napkin as normal and save the ribbons and barrel for the next time you use the crackers.
The 100% cotton napkins are approximately 45cm square and are embroidered with a beautiful bow monogram. You can have each guest initial embroidered and they make a perfect touch to your tablescapes for Birthday’s, Easter, anniversary’s etc. This bow monogram is embroidered with a single or double initial and you can choose to have pink, Royal blue, yellow, violet or green embroidery and velvet bows.
Your embroidery will be positioned on the lower edge of the napkin, and you can use them as standard napkins if you don’t want to make them into crackers for every meal.
There is lots more information and photos on my Blog of our Monogrammed Eco Crackers, also you need some tablescape inspiration, why not pop over to our Blog or Instagram.
- 100% cotton white napkins
- Inside each cracker, is a custom made storage barrel to place a special gift or chocolate. The cardboard barrel has a little lid to keep the gift safe inside, and so people can’t see what the surprise is until they have been opened!
- The crackers are empty, so you can add your own small gift, message, joke or sweets
- Instructions are included so you know how to make your crackers year after year, and tips to make them look super special!
- Choose your embroidery colour for the initial and velvet ribbon to embellish your crackers
- Approx 45cm Square napkin
- Embroidered in Nottingham
- Machine washable
Cookies by Where the Ribbons Ends