Our vintage monogram napkins have been designed to look like they could have been hand embroidered and used on a Victorian dinner table, the perfect traditional finish for your dining tables is monogram napkins.
Your embroidery will be positioned on the lower right corner of the napkin. This style monogram can only use 2 initials and no ampersand. Napkin corners are metered and each edge has a hemstitch finish. Excellent quality napkins, ideal for gifts and special occasions.
We offer discounts for larger orders of napkins. Discounts are automatically applied when you order via the website or you can request a quote for a custom napkin here
- 100% Linen vintage monogram napkins
- Approx 50cm square
- Choice of 25 embroidery colours – choose a pale colour if you would like traditional vintage monogram napkins
- Choose to have personalisation horizontal or diagonal in the bottom right corner of the napkin
- We can colour match embroidery to your wedding theme/home décor
- Machine washable
- Embroidered in Nottingham
How to Care for your Napkins
As with most things in our lives, if we take care of them, they will love us back, and this applies to our linen napkins! We’ve created a range that can be personalised to both your theme and colour scheme and we want them to last event after event. Our followers and customers have helped us on this one and, alongside us, have given their top tips on how they care for their napkins. So, read ours and their top tips on our Blog.
Photography Credit – Becky Ryan Photography
Place card – With Love Wedding Stationery