Our vintage monogram napkins have been designed to look like it could have been hand embroidered and used on a a Victorian dinner table, the perfect traditional finish for your dining tables is monogram napkins.
Your embroidery will be positioned on the lower right corner of the napkin. This style monogram can only use 2 initials and no ampersand. Napkin corners are metered and each edge has a hemstitch finish. Excellent quality napkins, ideal for gifts and special occasions.
- 100% Linen vintage monogram napkins
- Approx 50cm square
- Choice of 25 embroidery colours – choose a pale colour if you would like traditional vintage monogram napkins
- Choose to have personalisation horizontal or diagonal in the bottom right corner of napkin
- We can colour match embroidery to your wedding theme / home décor
- Machine washable
- Embroidered in Nottingham
For Tablescape Inspiration, real weddings and events we have made napkins for, please pop over to our Blog.
Photography Credit – Becky Ryan Photography
Place card – With Love Wedding Stationery