Monogrammed Green Scallop Napkins by Sophie Conran & The Embroidered Napkin Company
“I’ve been collecting napkins for as long as I can remember, and I’ve got quite a collection now! And if you want to do something really special, you can get napkins embroidered with peoples initials. I love them!”
Sophie Conran’s beautiful Green Scallop Napkins are hand embroidered by skilled artisans in Vietnam and finished with Sophie’s signature scalloped edge. Crafted from the highest quality fair trade cotton, that is both long lasting & a delight to iron, these are sure to bring joy to every table.
Sophie loves to use monogramming for fabulously curated dinner parties and personalised gifts for wonderful hosts or extra special engagement or wedding presents.
Your set of four monogrammed green scallop napkins can be embroidered with up to three characters per napkin, placed horizontally or vertically, in gorgeous matching green stitching in the fabulous script or pagoda style, and will be tucked neatly into Sophie’s hand embroidered gift bag and napkin keeper as a special touch.
Monogrammed green Scallop Napkins
- Dimensions: L45 x W45 cm with scalloped edge and hemstitch border
- Weight: 45g
- Material: 100% Fair Trade Cotton
- Care: Gentle wash at 30c max, iron safe, do not tumble dry
- Napkins made in: Vietnam
- Monogram embroidered in Nottingham
- Choose from Script or Pagoda monogram design, in matching green thread to the hand embroidered scalloped edge
- Choose monogram placement either horizontal or diagonal in the corner
- Set of 4 napkins in embroidered gift bag
- Each napkin can have up to 3 different initials embroidered. Eg. EG. R, SC, BY, KEW, C&K
- Initial of first name
- Initials of first name and surname
- Initials of first, middle name and surname
- Two initials and ampersand, for couples monogram
This product is available exclusively at the sophieconran.com and embroiderednapkincompany.co.uk