Spring Meadow Monogrammed Napkins, which, due to its large size, can have one or two initial embroidered. The initial is approximately 6cm tall and is full of pretty Spring Meadow flowers. The flowers include Poppies, Cornflowers and lavender.
Your Spring Meadow Monogrammed will be positioned on the lower right corner of the napkin. This style monogram can have 1 or 2 initials. Napkin corners are mitred and each edge has a hemstitch finish. Excellent quality napkins, ideal for gifts and special occasions.
We offer discounts for larger orders of napkins. Discounts are automatically applied when you order via the website or you can request a quote for a custom napkin here
- 100% Linen napkin with luxury hemstitch edge
- Approx 50cm square linen napkin
- White napkins only
- Spring Meadow Monogrammed Napkins is embroidered in a beautiful mix of pretty colours, to complement all decor colours. With hints of delicate pinks, yellows, blues and violet
- Choose to have a monogram horizontal or diagonal in the bottom right corner of the napkin
- Machine washable
- Embroidered in Nottingham
For more napkin inspiration – please visit our Blog.
How to Care for your Napkins
As with most things in our lives, if we take care of them, they will love us back, and this applies to our linen napkins! We’ve created a range that can be personalised to both your theme and colour scheme and we want them to last event after event. Our followers and customers have helped us on this one and, alongside us, have given their top tips on how they care for their napkins. So, read ours and their top tips on our Blog.